So today I was sitting alone at school and some guy came up to me and said he was doing a lab for his bio class and asked if he could check my pulse and write it down. So he held my hand with one hand and had two fingers from his other hand on my wrist and after awhile he goes “we’re holding hands.”
He’s not in biology.
That smooth motherfucker
damn right that boy isn’t in biology
that’s straight up chemistry
say what you like about frozen but the fact is, the second highest grossing animated film ever, now with a golden globe and an oscar behind it, is a film about two sisters, one of whom suffers from tangible depression and anxiety attacks, and the most important relationship is that of their love for each other and i think that’s pretty darn cool
2. Ruining perfectly good lists.
3. Avoiding the issue.
4. Not worrying about things he REALLY should worry about.
5. Not worrying about things he really shouldn’t worry about.
6. Staying calm/Being calm/Calmness.
7. Turning the page with one hand.
9. And writing.
10. Pretty much anything to do with WORDS.
11. And pretty much anything to do with NUMBERS.
12. Guessing what teachers want.
13. Guessing what I want.
14. SECOND BASE. (Ha.)
15. Laughing at my jokes.
16. Remembering jokes.
17. Remembering song lyrics.
19. Unfreezing computers/Untangling necklaces.
20. Explaining confusing things/Giving good driving directions.
21. Driving in bad weather.
22. Reaching things.
23. Being helpful.
24. Being cute.
25. Making me feel cute.
26. Making me feel RAVISHING.
28. Making me feel important.
29. And loved.
30. Listening to me when no one else can STAND to anymore.
31. Looking at me like he knows something I don’t.
32. Knowing things I don’t.
33. Being SMART.
34. Being SENSITIVE.
35. Being KIND.
36. Being GOOD. — Attachments, Rainbow Rowell. (via juliaspepperwood)